Tuesday 25 January 2011

Wandering

I spend around ten weeks per year away from home, travelling on business. At present my main two destinations are Vietnam and India and I'm often asked a) what's it like? and b) do I enjoy the travel?

It's a bit difficult to describe what places in Asia are like. I've been going for over ten years now and it's normal for me. In answer to b), yes I enjoy it immensely. It's tiring and can be very frustrating for all kinds of reasons but I have some amazing experiences I'd never have at home in the UK. I guess it helps if you like Asian food, which I do!

I'm posting this from the Emirates lounge in Dubai airport on my way to India. I'm flying on in two hours time and will probably blog more when I'm there, especially, as for once, I actually have a bit of spare time on this trip

No comments:

Post a Comment