Thursday 24 February 2011

Rest

I gave last night's club run a miss as my knees were really sore but went over to the White Lion for a pint with my friends. One of those friends suggested I had my priorities wrong if I was training too hard to manage a social run out with club mates! Maybe she has a point

My knees feel quite a bit better today for the rest and my tight calves have eased too after some rigorous stretching. I've had three decent weeks of training and, with a long hard run lined up for Saturday, this will be another good week

Ten days in South East Asia starting next Wednesday, although hard work, will mean a few gym sessions at best, and a bit of down time from slogging up and down hills. When I get back it will be time to really get stuck into the training and also sorting logistics for my Bob Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment