Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Bedlamites

I called in at the Brown Cow in Keighley last night for an informal showing of a brilliant new short film made by Sheyla and Lukas Lee called The Bedlamites. The film focuses on fell running but in particular fell running at night on the local South Pennines / Yorkshire Dales hills

The Lees had posted a trailer of the film on their website and our club website but I'd purposefully not seen it before last night. I'll have to admit I got slightly emotional when I saw the first screening (it was so good I stayed and watched it three and half times in total). I'm not sure if it was because I knew many of the runners in it, or simply because it is such a superb little film. Anyway I had a fabulous night out and it was great to see a good crowd at the Cow including many of the 'Bedlamites' themselves

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks DT. Munny will love that. Top of her list is to try and generate emotion. And I think running is alot more emotional than people often let on. Luke.

    ReplyDelete