Wednesday 13 July 2011

Reps etc

I did 6 x 150ft hill-reps last night on Beamsley Beacon. It was a lovely evening and there were loads of swallows around as I ran over from home. The weather was quite warm but I felt like I did okay on the climbs

It's Stirton fell race tonight organised by my club and I'll be running after helping Brett out with the junior races. I've not run the race for two or three years and I think the route has been altered since last time I did it. It does however still climb over Sharp Haw, the characteristic conical-shaped hill that stands over Skipton, twice

I noticed a group of curlew in a freshly-mowed field between Ben Rydding and Burley on my commute this morning. A sign perhaps that although it's only mid-July, for wading birds it's now the start of autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment