Thursday 21 July 2011

Travel plans etc

I'm flying off to Bangladesh tomorrow evening for work via Dubai with Emirates. I'll be away for a week based in Dhaka and I'm slightly anxious because I'm booked into a hotel I haven't been to before, which is always a risk. The hotel I stayed at last time was good but is the wrong end of the city for business visits

It was the Widdop fell race last night, which I was going to do, but it was absolutely lashing down when I left work so I went home and did my ironing instead. It was a grey and damp evening but there's a certain satisfaction in getting tedious jobs like ironing or cleaning out of the way

I've got tomorrow off although I'll have to go over to Manchester airport around 4pm. Hopefully I'll get a run in at some point and I'm also planning to run the Worth Way this evening. We have a club relay taking place tonight but I'll be running the whole 10.5miles, which makes a good training run (I've done it a couple of times before)

No comments:

Post a Comment