Friday 18 November 2011

Nab End

We had a night race last night from Silsden.  It followed the start of the old Rivock Edge race route up to the top of Nab End and back the same way, to give around 3.5miles and 700feet of climb at a guess. It was a lovely night to be out and the 38 starters (a record, I think) gave the evening the feel of a 'real race'. I ran quite well apart from falling on my backside when my feet slipped from under me. Oh, and twisting my ankle a bit at one point, and I finished in around 34minutes. After the race a good hour or so was spent in the Kings Arms catching up with loads of friends including Graham Breeze the FRA chairman. Results and a brief report from Graham from Wharfedale Harriers, who was the summit marshal are here

1 comment:

  1. Sure you don't want a photo to go with your report?

    ReplyDelete