Saturday 17 December 2011

XOTF


Stef and I are going up to Keswick later today to meet up with friends from the FRA forums and take part in what is known affectionally as XOTF (Xmas On The Fells). Steve Taylor came up with the idea and I think this will be the fifth time I've been up and Stef's third. The agenda loosely involves a Saturday morning run followed by drinks in the George, curry at Lakeland Spice, more drinks around town followed by dancing in the Loft until 'chucking out time' . Stef and I have many friends on the forum (we met for the first time after Stef posted on there looking for company for a run in the Dales) and it'll be good to catch up with many of them. It's usually a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Great photo DT. Think I'd be tempted to spend Xmas up there if it was a bit warmer.

    ReplyDelete