Monday 16 January 2012

Running in the Clouds premiere

We had a wonderful time on Saturday evening at the Westmorland Centre in Kendal. Hearing 'Running in the Clouds' performed in public for the first time was fantastic. Meeting Richard Wigley the General Manager of the BBC Philharmonic, Maurizio, the composer of the piece and Selwyn, the Chairman of the Bob Graham Club and catching up with Morgan, and Ian Bent from the BBC was also great. Being interviewed live on air in the interval was however nerve-wracking for me, although Stef sounded much more relaxed!

The performance is available on-line here and the music is also being played in Salford tonight and broadcast here

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, I've yet to listen to this....... very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops I missed you. Sorry. I listened to Morgan and Selwyn, then the music, then there was a musicy person on again and I got bored.

    ReplyDelete