Saturday 4 February 2012

All change

It's all change for me. I handed my notice in at work three weeks ago and start a new job on Monday. This meant leaving my lap-top, company car and maybe worse of all HTC Desire smart phone at the office yesterday. I've got an ancient Nokia I've borrowed from Stef but cannot get on the internet with it

I'll be getting a new car, computer and my first ever Blackberry on Monday. The job will be similar to previous, but with more UK customers to see, which is good. Overseas travel will be around 12 to 15weeks as before too

The snow is falling steadily now here in Wharfedale and we'll be out later for a run; possibly a headtorcher up the Beacon before tea tonight. Running in the dark with snow on the ground is fantastic and looking out of the upstairs window it looks likely we'll be doing just that later!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck Andrew. Sounds like exciting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete