Wednesday 21 March 2012

Winter's done

It was our last KCAC headtorch run of the 'winter' tonight. There was a great turn out and I felt good running; light on my feet, with a bit of bounce in my legs. I've not done much running since the Hobble so maybe the rest has done me good?

There's the usual end of season 'timed training run' tomorrow night up Simon's Seat from Appletreewick and I'm hoping to make it. That'll probably be it for running in the dark then until next autumn, unless I have a run over leg 2 of the Bob Graham at some point during the summer

From next week Wednesday night runs move around the local Keighley and Craven area and a few old favourite pubs have already been suggested (The Narrowboat in Skipton, The Kings Arms in Silsden, our local The Swan). There was talk tonight of one or two new ones so it'll make for interesting reading when Brett publishes his list

1 comment: