Friday 6 April 2012

Good Friday thirteen

On Wednesday night Brett asked if we were up for a run out on Good Friday. I'd forgotten it was Easter this weekend but once I'd realised we had a long break it sounded an excellent idea. A group of us met at the Old Bridge in Ilkley this morning and we had a lovely run of around 13miles over the Beacon and Round Hill and then on toward Timble and back. We had a good group including one or two folk we don't see too often and Stef ran much better than she thought she might. All in all a splendid way to start the Bank Holiday weekend

Tomorrow we're meeting John for a run on to Simon's Seat up the Valley of Desolation followed by refreshments at Buffers. We're also hoping to get up to Lakeland over the weekend for some retail therapy and a trip up Wansfell. I'm hoping I've got my running mojo back after several false starts over the last few months

No comments:

Post a Comment