Thursday 17 May 2012

Kildwick fell race

I ran faster last night at Kildwick than I did last year but last year there was a small matter of me doing the Bob Graham a few days before. My climbing is strong but I need to work on my flat speed and descending (nothing new there then). Local legend Ian Holmes won the mens race and Mary Wilkinson, who we saw warming up and very focused looking before the start, won the ladies and she was 5th overall

Stef had a lemon drizzle cake induced stitch and didn't feel like she ran as well as she could but she's really enjoying being back out racing again regularly. Ilkley Black was my beer of choice and we had Chinese for supper. I can report that Pertex Quantum fabric is not stain resistant to black bean sauce after having a minor spillage on my new Montane Fireball smock! Results should be here soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment