Sunday 24 June 2012

Dosa King

Well I found an Indian restaurant and I got a masala dosa. The boss of our Thai business mentioned dosa yesterday, which was why it was on my mind and a quick Google confirmed several Indian-owned restaurants are not far down the main road from my hotel, including Dosa King

It didn't take me long to find the restaurant after calling at the ATM and asking a tuk tuk driver where Soi 11 / 1 was. The food was okay (I had a regular masala dosa and veg pakora for a starter, which arrived after I'd finished the main meal!) and because there was no alcohol a bottle of Coke

After I'd done with my food I got chatting with a lovely middle-aged couple from Madras and the husband said, 'you look like you're used to eating South Asian food!'. They were on a great sounding tour of SE Asia with visits to KL in addition to Bangkok and Singapore 

No comments:

Post a Comment