Friday 8 March 2013

Hobble eve

It's the Haworth Hobble tomorrow starting appropriately enough in Haworth. It'll be my eighth and all bar last year have been run as one of a pair with various partners. Tomorrow I'm running with Stef for the first time and we're pottering around at home at the moment faffing with kit and cooking pasta for tea

The last couple of days here have been cold and drizzly so guessing what kit to wear tomorrow is interesting to say the least. We're both in pretty decent shape and hoping to have a good (6 hours or so?) run. My best time for the present course is 5 hour 51 minutes two years ago when I first trained to have a go at the Bob Graham and whether we could match or even beat that remains to be seen

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing you both tomorrow at Mankinholes. Hope we get there in time. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll be knee deep in peat atop pendle hill in the stan bradshaw! Captain shuffle- fra

    ReplyDelete