Sunday 21 September 2014

Three Peaks walk

I have an odd love hate thing about the Yorkshire Three Peaks. I enjoyed the fell race the year it was the World Mountain Running Champs (2008) but had a shocker the following year. I'd also walked round three or four times before yesterday, when Stef and I had a very steady only just 12 hour circuit with some of her work-mates. It was a good day actually and (I think) very useful base-training for next years Lakeland 100. No blisters or foot problems at all and a plan to maybe do a repeat on a monthly basis plus start planning a winter run round in the dark

Update: later this week I got an invite via email for me and Stef to join the Three Peaks club. I think I'll get my certificate and badge. The certificate might liven up my corner of our fairly drab office at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment